Good morning
What do you
prefer to make at weekend?
Well, we
are in Friday; the gate is open at weekend. What do you do at weekend? The
people change your routines, they suggest to their friends something different,
such as to play football, to watch TV, to go to theatre, to go weekend travel,
visit museums, to go to cinema, to walk by mountain, but some people prefer
single activities.
I myself
never propose fun and interesting activities for Saturday and Sunday to my
friends, but it doesn't mean that I don't enjoy with or of them.
Finally
it's Friday, the gate is opening to new weekend. Goodbye to stressful work
days, welcome to paradise, people don't work, students don't study, workers and
mums not get up early, is the best moment to speak, to rest, to enjoy, but in
change all them engage commonly at frantic weekend activities.
What do you
prefer to make at weekend?
I like
taste of the good beer, I like eat until late, open one good bottle of cava,
but this not always is possible because my wife is working and I have to clean
the apartment, I have to put the laundry, I have to iron the clothes,
Bye beers,
bye cava, bye eat until late, welcome domestic activities.

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada